This intimate wooden Gothic Revival-style church built around 1872-1875 is a designated Heritage Site. Constructed by Allen and Robert Ryder, important builders of the day, it is a fine example of outport vernacular interpretation of the Gothic Revival style of architecture. with steeply pitched gable roofs set off by carved crosses at each peak. The Gothic arch windows with diamond shaped muntins complement the arched doorway. The cemetery has historic headstones of marble, limestone, slate or wood; one commemorates prominent clergyman Canon Bayley.